By using Comrite Maps and any data or information accessed from Comrite Maps, you agree to be bound by our Comrite Terms of Service as well as these additional terms and conditions. For individual users, Comrite Maps, including local search results, maps, and photographic imagery, is made available for your personal, non-commercial use only. For business users, Comrite Maps is made available for your internal use only and may not be commercially redistributed, except that map data may be accessed and displayed by using the Comrite Maps API pursuant to the API terms and conditions.
Content Provided by Third Parties
The Comrite Maps service includes search results such as listings and related information provided by third parties. Comrite makes no representations or warranties regarding the accuracy or completeness of the information provided by these third parties. Your use of third party content may be subject to additional terms that can be found on our Legal Notices page.
Map information provided through Comrite is intended for planning purposes only. You may find that construction projects, traffic conditions or other events may cause road conditions to differ from the map results.
Comrite Maps relies on widely recognized international standards for naming and mapping conventions. For example, for country and territory naming, we rely primarily on the ISO-3166 standard, which is recognized by the UN Statistics Division.
You may not delete or in any manner alter the copyright, trademark, or other proprietary rights notices appearing in map information, including photographic imagery. Except where you have been specifically licensed to do so by Comrite, you may not use Comrite Maps with any products, systems, or applications installed or otherwise connected to or in communication with vehicles, capable of vehicle navigation, positioning, dispatch, real time route guidance, fleet management or similar applications.
Also, you may not use Comrite Maps in a manner which gives you or any other person access to mass downloads or bulk feeds of numerical latitude and longitude coordinates.
If you are a U.S. government user, please see the "Government End Users" section of our Legal Notices page.
The photographic imagery made available for display through Comrite Maps is provided under a nonexclusive, non-transferable license for use only by you. You may not use the imagery in any commercial or business environment or for any commercial or business purposes for yourself or any third parties.
You may not copy, reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, translate, modify or make derivative works of the imagery, in whole or in part. You also may not rent, disclose, publish, sell, assign, lease, sublicense, market, or transfer the imagery or any part thereof or use it in any manner not expressly authorized by this agreement.
By using Comrite Maps, you do not receive any, and Comrite and/or its licensors (if any) retain all ownership rights in the imagery. The imagery is copyrighted and may not be copied, even if modified or merged with other data or software.
Appropriate Conduct and Prohibited Uses
You agree that you are responsible for your own conduct and content while using Comrite Maps and for any consequences thereof. You agree to use Comrite Maps only for purposes that are legal, proper and in accordance with these Terms of Service and any applicable policies or guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Comrite Maps, you will not:
- defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any inappropriate, defamatory, infringing, obscene, or unlawful content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available any content that infringes any patent, trademark, copyright, trade secret or other proprietary right of any party, unless you are the owner of the Rights or have the permission of the owner to post such content;
- upload, post, email or transmit or otherwise make available messages that promote pyramid schemes, chain letters or disruptive commercial messages or advertisements, or anything else prohibited by law, these Terms of Service or any applicable policies or guidelines.
- download any file posted by another that you know, or reasonably should know, that cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- impersonate another person or entity, or falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material;
- restrict or inhibit any other user from using and enjoying Comrite services;
- use Comrite services for any illegal or unauthorized purpose;
- remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on Comrite services;
- interfere with or disrupt Comrite services or servers or networks connected to Comrite services, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to Comrite services;
- use any robot, spider, site search/retrieval application, or other device to retrieve or index any portion of Comrite services or collect information about users for any unauthorized purpose;
- submit content that falsely expresses or implies that such content is sponsored or endorsed by Comrite;
- create user accounts by automated means or under false or fraudulent pretenses;
- promote or provide instructional information about illegal activities or promote physical harm or injury against any group or individual; or
- transmit any viruses, worms, defects, Trojan horses, or any items of a destructive nature.
In addition, the Service may not be used: (a) for or with real time route guidance (including without limitation, turn-by-turn route guidance and other routing that is enabled through the use of a sensor), or (b) for, or in connection with, any systems or functions for automatic or autonomous control of vehicle behavior.